Our mission is to “Surround Ourselves with Good People.” Are you ready to join a Company of Champions?
Grade A Auto Parts, Louisville, KY, is immediately hiring for the position of Scrap Scale Operator.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Greet Customers as they enter the facility & receive Customer Commodity Tickets to process for payment
- Cash out customers issuing form of payment
- Validates and ensures proper commodity classification
- Enter Commodity data into computer database
- Prepare reports as needed
- Maintain paperwork and file daily
- Be organized, deliver excellent customer service, and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication with customer service and follow-up
- Answer phone and direct calls to the correct area
- Previous cashier/customer service experience preferred
- Other Duties as assigned
This person will need to:
- Be willing to cross train in other areas of the company
- Establish daily operational objectives
- Arrive to work on time, prepared, and ready for the shift
- Work quickly and efficiently during rush periods
- Be consistently prepared with correct attire and materials needed to do the job.
- Be organized and have attention to detail
- Have good communication skills and be able to read and write
- Have good customer service skills
- Spanish speakers welcomed
- Medical, dental and supplemental benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, and matching 401k after completion of an eligibility period
- Career advancement opportunity with our ‘promote within’ environment
- Company tuition assistance program
How to Join the Team
Please submit anything that demonstrates the above skills and experience. Submit a resume only if you feel that you must.
Apply for this job