SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Dayton
Our mission is to “Surround Ourselves with Good People.” Are you ready to join a Company of Champions?
Grade A Auto Parts is immediately hiring for the position of Auto Parts Sales Associate at our Dayton, Ohio location.
This is a full-time position working independently for entirety of shift. This unique position allows you to do remote work with an office space to yourself and the occasional walk-in customer.
Pay is based on experience.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers with auto parts questions and needs.
- Operating electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information.
- Listening to and clarifying customer requests
- Processing payments.
- Identifying automotive parts; invoicing and releasing parts while verifying payment.
- Offering and explaining alternative solutions.
- Capturing and completing all sales in a fast pace environment.
- Displaying good organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Providing outstanding communication with excellent customer service and follow-up.
- Notifying manager of any customer concerns.
- Knowledge of automotive parts is required.
- Works with Byrider for walk-in customers.
- Weekly inventory auditing.
- Handles both walk-in and commercial sales accounts.
Ideal candidate will be able to:
- Work independently.
- Work shift alone.
- Take ownership and can be counted on to do the job correctly.
- Be very dependable.
- Have attention to detail.
- Be organized.
- Have great communication skills and able to utilize digital forms of communications.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Establish daily operational objectives.
- Arrive to work on time, prepared, and ready for the shift.
- Work quickly and efficiently during rush periods.
- Be consistently prepared with correct attire and materials needed to do the job.
- Have great customer service skills.
- Bilingual applicants encouraged to apply.
Medical, dental and supplemental benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, and matching 401k after completion of an eligibility period