Our Mission is to “Surround ourselves with good people”. Are you ready to join a Company of Champions?
Grade A Auto Parts of Louisville, KY is hiring for the position of Returns Processor.
Returns Processor Job Responsibilities:
- Received returned products then verified to make a certain product was complete before issuing customer credit
- Contact customer if parts were missing from the shipment
- Ship unauthorized returns back to the customer
- Work closely with customer and sales representative to find resolutions for problem orders
- Maintain accurate records pertaining to defective products and location
- Assign locations for product refused by vendors
- Update spreadsheets and send reports to appropriate parties.
- Apply credit to customer accounts via computer systems.
- Process returns of unordered and non-saleable merchandise from customers.
- Inspect and verify products and merchandise are worth returning back.
- Verify and inspect all forms, POs, reports, and records related to the returns and enter the information into the company database.
- Unload trucks with a forklift and palletizing product.
- Order filling-pick items for outbound shipments.
- Handle stock- stock products to pick locations from reserve locations.
- Pick up incoming stock and delivered materials to designated locations.
- Inspect, prepare, process and send out products to be shipped.
- Create Bill of Lading and vendor chargebacks.
- Record keeping of day to day process.
- Receive the merchandise and verify correspondence to the return papers.
- Inspect the products received from customers and ensure matches the data written in the return papers
- Verify accuracy of outgoing shipments.
- Coordination with other departments.
- Re-inventory and put away returns in good condition.
- Verify quantities returned match the quantities indicated on the Return Merchandise Form.
- Ensure 24 hour turn around time for issuing customer credits
- Attention to detail
- Work quickly and efficiently during rush periods
- Be consistent and prepared
- Take ownership of duties, and be counted on to do job accurately
- Be very dependable
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to read and write
- Must have strong computer skills (ability to learn software)
- Bilingual is a plus
Benefits available, after probationary period include:
- Paid time off – holidays, personal and vacation days
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan