NON-FERROUS MATERIAL HANDLER
Our mission is to “Surround Ourselves with Good People.” Are you ready to Join a Company of Champions!
Grade A Auto Parts is immediately hiring for the position of Scrap Material Handler.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow Company’s 4 Corners and abide by Company Standards
- Disassemble, identify, and/or sort a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, circuit boards, and other materials/components.
- Run machinery and equipment to process and move scrap metal
- Maintain equipment and report any malfunctions or needs for repair immediately
- Keep all work areas clean and organized.
- Help troubleshoot issues within the department
- Must abide by all personal safety and environmental safety rules and obligations
Skills and Qualifications
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize new tasks as they come in
- Ability to handle all physical demands of the work environment
- Interpersonal communication
- Time management and dependability
- Customer service
- High school diploma/GED required
- Reliable and professional with proven track record of good attendance