Our mission is to “Surround Ourselves with Good People.” Are you ready to join a Company of Champions?
Grade A Auto Parts, Dayton, OH, is immediately hiring for the position of Automotive Parts Puller.
This is a full-time position.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying part numbers, codes, and specific part locations for any type of vehicle
- Extracting parts from vehicles with tools and related equipment
- Accurately pull parts, inspect them for Works Orders, and putting them away
- Being organized, display good customer service and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of automotive parts and vehicles
- Other Duties as assigned
- Must have own tools. Minimum List:
- 2 lb. Hammer
- 8-19 mm 3/8” impact sockets
- 10-21 mm ½ impact sockets
- Cordless impacts sizes 3/8 & ½” drives
- 8-19 mm Wrench Set
- Torque Bits – complete set
- Screwdriver Set
- Complete Pri-bar set
This person will need to:
- Establish daily operational objectives.
- Be dependable and arrive to work on time, prepared, and ready for the shift.
- Work quickly and efficiently during rush periods.
- Be consistently prepared with correct attire and materials needed to do the job.
- Take ownership and can be counted on to do his/her job correctly.
- Be organized and have attention to detail
- Have good communication skills and be able to read and write
- Have good customer service skills
- Spanish speakers welcomed
- Medical, dental and supplemental benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, and matching 401k after completion of an eligibility period
- Career advancement opportunity with our ‘promote within’ environment
- Company tuition assistance program