Our mission is to “Surround Ourselves with Good People.” Are you ready to join a Company of Champions?
Grade A Auto Parts is immediately hiring for the position of Auto Parts Sales Associate.
This is a full-time position.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers with auto parts questions and needs
- Operating electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
- Listening to and clarifying customer requests
- Identifying automotive parts
- Offering and explaining alternative solutions
- Capturing and completing all sales in a fast pace environment
- Displaying good organization and multi-tasking skills
- Providing outstanding communication with excellent customer service and follow-up
- Notifying manager of any customer concerns
- Knowledge of automotive parts is preferred
This person will need to:
- Establish daily operational objectives.
- Arrive to work on time, prepared, and ready for the shift.
- Work quickly and efficiently during rush periods.
- Be consistently prepared with correct attire and materials needed to do the job.
- Take ownership and can be counted on to do his/her job correctly.
- Be very dependable
- Have attention to detail
- Be organized
- Have good communication skills and be able to read and write
- Have good customer service skills
- Speak English and Spanish, if possible
- Medical, dental and supplemental benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, and matching 401k after completion of an eligibility period
- Career advancement opportunity with our ‘promote within’ environment
- Company tuition assistance program